Slatwall Paneling Quote
- In the picture above measure the wall space you would like to
cover with Slatwall Paneling.
- On the example we have one wall at 8' high X 16' Wide and the
other wall is 8' high X 10' wide.
- One single slatwall panel will cover 32 square feet.
- On our first measurement we can figure the square footage by
multipling 8 X 10 = 80. We have 80 square feet. Three Slatwall
Panels will cover a wall 8' X 10'.
- The second wall is 8 X 16 = 128. 4 Slatwall Panels will cover a
wall 8' X 16'
- Once you have figured out how many slatwall panels are needed,
lets continue on to the next step.
Please call (800) 619-9566 or click here for an
For more on measuring square feet